Last Updated: May 18, 2018
What Information Is Collected?
Internet Traffic Data
Internet traffic data includes but is not limited to internet service provider information, collection of IP addresses, entry and exit pages, various operating systems and other such information. We collect no personally identifying information through this process, and it is used to help analyze user traffic with respect to various services available through Charlotte Starup Portraits to allow for a more customized and enjoyable user experience.
Charlotte Starup Portraits must collect some information from you (“Identifier Information”) to allow you to use and access services, products and materials. Identifier Information is only collected by your personally providing such information to Charlotte Starup Portraits via e-mail, by phone, or otherwise through Charlotte Starup Portraits website pursuant to making a purchase or requesting service.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent or otherwise share this information with any other individual or business entity, except as reasonably necessary to provide products, materials, or services to you.
We will use your information to respond to you, and will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us or request that we discontinue sending of email and other communications at any time at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of www.starupphoto.com, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of www.starupphoto.com, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on www.starupphoto.com.
What Is a Cookie?
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is 'first' or 'third' party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
· First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by http://www.starupphoto.com
· Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies
Changing your Cookie Settings. The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
More information. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
The cookies we may use on www.starupphoto.com may be categorized as follows:
· Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes.
'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around www.starupphoto.com and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
· Identify you as being logged in to www.starupphoto.com and to authenticate you
· Make sure you connect to the right service on www.starupphoto.com when we make any changes to the way it works
· For security purposes
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using www.starupphoto.com, so if you prevent these cookies we can't guarantee how www.starupphoto.com or the security on www.starupphoto.com will perform during your visit.
'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use www.starupphoto.com e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how www.starupphoto.com works, understand the interests of our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
· Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how www.starupphoto.com is used
· Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
· Obtain data on the number of users of www.starupphoto.com that have viewed a product or service
· Help us improve www.starupphoto.com by measuring any errors that occur
· Test different designs for www.starupphoto.com
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
'Functionality' cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use 'Functionality' cookies for such purposes as:
· Remember settings you've applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colors
· Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
· Remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on www.starupphoto.com so that it won’t repeat
· Show you when you're logged in to www.starupphoto.com
· To provide and show embedded video content
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to www.starupphoto.com, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows Starupphototo display targeted ads to you on www.starupphoto.com.
We may use targeting cookies to:
· Display targeted ads within www.starupphoto.com.
· To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns on www.starupphoto.com.
· We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Surveys & Contests
· From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore whether or not to disclose information sought by such surveys or contests. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Additional Information About Advertising and Analytics
Starupphoto Opt-Out Options
To opt out of receiving personalized ads on www.starupphoto.com: write email@example.com to tell us that you no longer wish to receive personalized ads from us in the Platform. Please include a link to your profile in your request to opt out of personalized ads. Starupphoto may still show you contextualized ads relevant to the content you’re viewing.
To opt out of tracking via www.starupphoto.com Pixels, please write firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us that you want to opt out of Pixels tracking. This may impact our ability to personalize ads and content tailored to your interests. This setting is tied to your cookies and, unless you are logged in to www.starupphoto.com, will only be effective on the browser for which you have performed the opt-out.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
Facebook Connect. For more information about what Facebook collects when you use Facebook buttons on www.starupphoto.com, please see: https://www.facebook.com/about/p....
Facebook Ads. For more information about what Facebook collects and your choices around Facebook Ads, please see: https://www.facebook.com/ads/ad_....
Twitter. For more information about what Twitter collects when you use Twitter buttons on www.starupphoto.com or visit pages on www.starupphoto.com that include these buttons, please see: https://twitter.com/en/privacy.
LinkedIn. For more information about what LinkedIn collects when you use LinkedIn buttons on www.starupphoto.com or visit pages on www.starupphoto.com that include these buttons, please see https://www.linkedin.com/legal/p...
Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser here.
Please note that on www.starupphoto.com, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
More Information About StarupphotoAds and Personalization
Please see our our XXXX Pixel Privacy Terms for more information about www.starupphoto.comAds and Personalization on www.starupphoto.com.
More Information About Targeted Advertising By Third Parties
A guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy that has been produced by the internet advertising industry can be found at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
For more information about and to opt out of interest based ads from many ad networks, go to:
· European Union: www.youronlinechoices.eu/
· Canada: www.youradchoices.ca
· U.S.: www.aboutads.info Internet Advertising Bureau
More Information About Cookies
International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom
Information on the ICC (UK) UK cookie guide can be found on the ICC website: